Discussions, meeting of the mind.
I've meet few.and far between to be so.enduring.
Fear of moving forward unsure of meeting the type of person that clicks intellectually, energetically, and communicates openly..
Emotionally I expect more and dive deep to explore
Thoughts, feelings, perspective. All things that make me want to know more open up.and sink into a bliss that only words can fill.
I accept the truth about me
The beauty of diving deep in your inner being seeing parts your unwilling to share.
I'll keep those things sacred. Wounds heal with time and patience finding the unique perspective and building confidence in areas you once thought was un attractive.
I won't be little your thoughts words or ideas. I know how that feels and I want to be a canvas to the beauty you feel. But in a world of instant gratification im alone my words are only my own. Small community that dwindles daily. The art of talking, conversation is dying at an alarming rate
I've meet few.and far between to be so.enduring.
Fear of moving forward unsure of meeting the type of person that clicks intellectually, energetically, and communicates openly..
Emotionally I expect more and dive deep to explore
Thoughts, feelings, perspective. All things that make me want to know more open up.and sink into a bliss that only words can fill.
I accept the truth about me
The beauty of diving deep in your inner being seeing parts your unwilling to share.
I'll keep those things sacred. Wounds heal with time and patience finding the unique perspective and building confidence in areas you once thought was un attractive.
I won't be little your thoughts words or ideas. I know how that feels and I want to be a canvas to the beauty you feel. But in a world of instant gratification im alone my words are only my own. Small community that dwindles daily. The art of talking, conversation is dying at an alarming rate
No comments:
Post a Comment